Written by Jovan Johnson
Last revised: October 27, 2019
Read time: 5 minutes
Are you looking for companies that buy annuities, either investment annuities or structured settlement annuities? Look no further.
Companies that buy annuities:
- AnnuityFreedom.net (877) 547-3672,
- JG Wentworth,
- Peachtree Financial Solutions,
- CBC Settlement Funding,
- Novation Settlement Solutions, and
- DRB Capital.
Can a company buy my annuity payments?
Yes. If you have an annuity or structured settlement and are interested in selling your payment rights in exchange for a lump sum payment, there is an entire market full of companies that are seeking to do business with you.
How do I find an annuity buyer?
You can find an annuity buyer by performing a simple web search for “annuity buyer” or a similar term. When you perform an online search you will undoubtedly come across dozens, if not hundreds, of potential buyers. So, it’s vital that you understand the company’s reputation. Relevant factors you may want to consider are as follows:
- Whether the company can be easily contacted.
- Whether the customer service representatives are cooperative and easy to deal with.
- Whether their offer is fair and competitive in the current market.
- Whether their representatives clearly explain the timeline and available payment options.
- Whether they are properly licensed and are in compliance with applicable laws.
And, as with most other transactions, be sure to shop around for a variety of quotes. Sometimes the company giving you the best quote won’t necessarily have the best reputation. So, it’s important to balance all these factors against each other before making a final decision.
If you are feeling overwhelmed with the available choices, you may consider retaining the services of a broker. Their job is to help you sell your annuity at the best possible price. However, before you hire a broker, be sure to discuss and clearly understand their brokerage fee structure and ensure that they are certified and properly licensed.
Will annuity purchasers quote a fair price?
Maybe and hopefully. Yes if you contact us for a quote.
Remember that the quote is for the present value of your payments, so it will be less that what your payments total. There are many different things that buyers will look at before giving you a quote. These factors can include:
- The number of payments you are seeking to sell.
- The amount of money in your annuity.
- Your annuity payment schedule.
- The current state of the market.
- Rating of the insurance company that issued your annuity.
- If any fees or other charges will be owed if the annuity is transferred.
After you shop around for a number of quotes, you will get a sense of what you can expect to receive for your annuity or structured settlement in the current market.
We Purchase Structured Settlement Annuities.
Do you have an investment annuity that you are interested in selling? Please call or email us.
Companies That Purchase Annuity Payment Rights:
- JG Wentworth
1200 Morris Drive
Chesterbrook, PA 19087
1 S. Orange Avenue, Suite 200
Orlando, FL 32801
- Peachtree Financial Solutions
1200 Morris Drive, Suite 340
Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania 19087
- CBC Settlement Funding
- Novation Settlement Solutions
1641 Worthington Rd,
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
- DRB Capital
- 123 Lump Sum Ltd.
- Annuity Transfers, Ltd.
- Axos Bank
- BH Fast Funding LLC
- Catalina Structured Funding, Inc.
- Client First Settlement Funding
- Fairfield Funding
- Fortune Settlement Solutions
- Genex Capital Corporation
- Liberty Settlement Funding
- Masoba Innovations
- New Leaf Structured Settlement
- Northwest Life Settlements
- Olive Branch Funding
- Rising Capital Associates
5300 West Atlantic Ave Suite 200
Delray Beach, FL 33484
- Rightway Funding, LLC
600 Corporate Dr, Suite 100
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334, U.S.
- RSL Funding LLC
1980 Post Oak Blvd., Ste. 1975,
Houston, Texas, 77056
- Strategic Capital
575 Madison Ave, Suite 1006
New York, NY 10022-2511
- Stone Street Capital
6130 Executive Blvd., Suite 310
Rockville, MD 20852
14755 Preston Rd,
Dallas, TX 75254
- Singer Asset Finance Company, LLC
2255 Glades Road, Suite 118 East
Boca Raton, FL 33431
- WePayMore Funding LLC
16 NE 4th St. Suite 210
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301