What is JG Wentworth? JG Wentworth is a Pennsylvania-based structured settlement company that purchases payment rights from people. They help their clients sell structured settlements, annuities, and lottery winnings for cash.
What are structured Settlements?
Structured settlements are tax-free payments made on a regular basis after a lawsuit is won or settled. Typical types of lawsuits that result in structured settlements include personal injury cases, medical malpractice, wrongful death, and workers compensation matters.
We Can Help JG Wentworth Clients
Have you worked with Wentworth to sell structured settlement payment rights, lottery payment rights, or annuity rights in exchange for cash upfront? Are you looking for a better offer? Contact us for a pressure-free quote.
Selling your annuity?
How to sell your annuity
Selling an annuity can be easy once you decide which company you want to work with:
- Find an annuity company to work with. We are happy to help you if you are interested.
- Receive your cash quotes. We can provide an offer once you share the value of payments that you want to sell, the number of payments, payment amounts, payment dates, etc.
- Review your offers. Which offer is best?
- Speak with an expert. Consult with a certified financial planner, tax attorney, or CPA who is familiar with annuities to better understand the impact of the transaction on your finances…if you are able.
- Sign the agreement. Please carefully read your documents and maintain a copy for your records.
- Receive your money. You will receive your cash as soon as a couple of weeks and as far out as a few months, depending on the specifics of your transaction.
Selling Structured Settlement Payments
Selling structured settlements is similar to the process for selling annuity payments, with a major exception. Selling annuity payments is a private transaction. Selling settlement annuity payment rights is a legal process that requires the approval of a judge. Because of this, the process is longer and may take a few months, depending on the jurisdiction of the seller.
Acquired a company
- JG Wentworth acquired Stilt/Onbo, a digital lending platform. 2022.
- Rapid Ca$h Funding.
- Peachtree Settlement Funding. 2011.
Acquired by another company
- JLL Partners acquired a majority stake in JG Wentworth.
- Freedom Mortgage Corporation acquired JG Wentworth Home Lending. 2019.
Companies similar to JG
Companies like JG Wentworth include:
- AnnuityFreedom (877) 547-3672,
- Catalina Structured Funding,
- DRB Capital,
- Fairfield Funding,
- Liberty Settlement Funding, and
- RSL Funding.
JG’s Phone Number and Address
1200 Morris Drive, Suite 320
Chesterbrook, PA 19087