RSL Funding, LLC
What is RSL Funding? RSL Funding is a Houston-based company that purchases payment rights from people. They help their clients who want to sell annuities, structured settlement payment rights, and lottery annuity payments.
What are structured Settlements?
Structured settlements are tax-free payments made on a regular basis after a lawsuit is won or settled. Typical types of lawsuits that result in structured settlements include personal injury cases, medical malpractice, wrongful death, and workers compensation matters.
We Can Help RSL Clients
Have you worked with RSL Funding to sell structured settlement payment rights in exchange for cash upfront? Are you looking for a better offer? Contact us for a free, no pressure quote.
How to sell your annuity
Selling an annuity can be easy once you decide which company you want to work with.:
- Find an annuity company to work with. We are happy to help you if you are interested.
- Receive your cash quotes. We can provide an offer once you share the value of payments that you want to sell, the number of payments, payment amounts, payment dates, etc.
- Review your offers. Which offer is best?
- Speak with an expert. Consult with a certified financial planner, tax attorney, or CPA who is familiar with annuities to better understand the impact of the transaction on your finances…if you are able.
- Sign the agreement. Please carefully read your documents and maintain a copy for your records.
- Receive your money. You will receive your cash as soon as a couple of weeks and as far out as a few months, depending on the specifics of your transaction.
Selling Structured Settlement Payments
Selling structured settlements is similar to the process for selling annuity payments, with a major exception. Selling annuity payments is a private transaction. Selling settlement annuity payment rights is a legal process that requires the approval of a judge. Because of this, the process is longer and may take a few months, depending on the jurisdiction of the seller.
RSL v JG Wentworth
“RSL FUNDING, LLC, Plaintiff, v. JG WENTWORTH” RSL Funding, LLC v. JG Wentworth Originations, LLC, CIVIL ACTION H-12-1872, (S.D. Tex. Dec. 20, 2013)
“RSL FUNDING, LLC, Plaintiff, v. JG WENTWORTH” RSL Funding, LLC v. JG Wentworth Originations, LLC, CIVIL ACTION H-12-1872, (S.D. Tex. Dec. 20, 2017)
Wilkerson v RSL
Jerry WILKERSON, Appellant v. RSL FUNDING, L.L.C., Appellee., No. 01–10–01001–CV.
RSL’s Phone Number and Address
510 Bering Dr Suite 510
Houston, TX 77057