Catalina Structured Funding, Inc.
What is Catalina Structured Funding? Catalina Structured Funding is a La Crescenta-Montrose, CA-based finance company that purchases payment rights from people. They help their clients sell structured settlements, annuities, and lottery winnings for cash.
What are structured Settlements?
Structured settlements are tax-free payments made on a regular basis after a lawsuit is won or settled. Typical types of lawsuits that result in structured settlements include personal injury cases, medical malpractice, wrongful death, and workers’ compensation matters.
We Can Help Catalina Structured Funding Clients
Have you worked with Catalina to sell structured settlement, lottery, or annuity payment rights in exchange for cash upfront? Are you looking for a better offer? Contact us for a pressure-free quote.
Catalina Structured Funding Reviews*
- Google Catalina has 28 reviews with a rating of 3.4 out of 5 stars.
- Better Business Bureau 1.8 out of 5 stars with the BBB.
- Yelp 2 out of 5 stars with 13 Yelp reviews.
- Glassdoor 4.4 out of 5 stars with 2 employee reviews on Glassdoor.
- Christopher Milton, CEO
- Jessica Arita, Vice President of Customer Service
Catalina’s Phone Number and Address
2626 Foothill Blvd
La Crescenta-Montrose, CA 91214
Companies similar to Catalina
*Review and rating numbers are from January 5, 2023.