Small Business Grant for Women:
Free Marketing Services + Micro-grant
Marketing Grant for Women: Part 1
Driving organic traffic from Google and Bing can be a meaningful way to grow sales for free. Given the economic pain being felt by so many business owners due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we want to help you by providing a free SEO analysis and recommendations.
There is currently no cap on the number of possible marketing grant recipients per month.
Micro-grant for Women: Part 2
(1) $100 monthly grant. We will choose one person each month from the applications that we receive to give a $100 micro-grant. The recipient will be selected on the last date of each month, beginning February 28, 2021.
We hope to increase the grant amount, or number of grants, in the near future.
Who is behind the grant?
- Jovan Johnson Bio | LinkedIn
Jovan has worked to optimize websites for large companies such as Shutterfly, Uber, and Stitch Fix. He has worked on not fewer than 210 websites in ~40 business and service verticals in 5 countries.
- have a live website.
- are open to feedback and recommendations.
- can access to your website editor or content management system to make site revisions. You’ll need to make the changes to your site.
- have a Google account: you’ll request assistance via a Google Form.
- are a woman who owns a business.
- IF you don’t already have both Google Analytics installed on your site and a verified Google Search Console account, get them.
- Why Google Analytics (GA)?
GA is a free tool that provides details regarding user behavior across your website. It allows you to review things ranging from the source of your traffic by category (e.g. search engine, social media platform, or referral site) to which pages receive the most traffic to the cities where your visitors are searching.
- Why Google Search Console (GSC)?
GSC is a free diagnostic tool through which you can find out whether your pages are included in Google’s index, how they’re performing, and whether your site has errors.
- Why Google Analytics (GA)?
Apply for Help
Please complete this Google Form. Applications are eligible for both grants.
Application Deadline: Rolling
Fee required: No. Never.
Terms and Conditions
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee an increase in your website traffic, orders, or sales. We cannot guarantee any outcome.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue this program at any time at our sole discretion.
- Due to limited resources, we will not be able to accept everyone who applies.
- Accordingly, we reserve the right to select the recipients of these services at our sole discretion.
- We will NOT use your information to (try to) sell you anything.
- We will NOT use your contact information to add you to a mailing list.
- We will NOT share your information with any other entity.
- In an effort to provide transparency to and build trust with the community, we would like permission to share the name, business name, and web address of micro-grant winners. We are open to feedback or a discussion if this feels inappropriate.