What is Genworth?
Genworth Financial is a Lynchburg, VA based company that focuses on supporting people with aging and retirement
. Former companies that make up Genworth include the following:
- American Mayflower Life Insurance Company
- Federal Home Life Insurance Company
- First Colony Life Insurance Company
- Genworth Life and Annuity Insurance
- Genworth Life Insurance
- General Electric Capital Assurance
- The Life Company of Virginia
- The Harvest Life Company
- GE Capital Life Assurance Company of New York
- Genworth Life Insurance Company of New York
- Union Fidelity Life Insurance Company
Can you Borrow Against Your Genworth Annuity?
Yes, you can get a loan from your Genworth annuity if it is allowed by the terms of the annuity that you have
with Genworth, GE Capital, First Colony, or whichever Genworth company issued your annuity. If you have questions about whether your annuity allows for loans, you will have to call Genworth at (888) 325.5433 as Genworth.com
does not provide any loan documents for its annuity products.
Can You Sell Your Genworth Annuity?
Yes, you can sell rights to your Genworth annuity. Contact us if you’re interested in receiving a lump sum for your Genworth investment annuity or structured settlement annuity payment rights
by completing the form that appears on this page or calling us at (877) 547-3672